FOOTBALL, VARSITY ASSISTANT COACH
- Coaching experience or participation in the sport which you are applying for on high school or college levels.
- Completion of CPR and First Aid training or enrollment in current CPR and First Aid training course.
- Prefer experience as a teacher or classified employee in Loudoun County Public Schools.
- Prefer a Virginia Teaching License candidate or a full-time classified employee for Loudoun County Public Schools.JOB DESCRIPTION: RESPONSIBILITIES:
RESPONSIBILITIES AS ASSISTANT COACH:
- To work cooperatively with the head athletic coach in order to operate a well-structured program.
- To work cooperatively with the athletic department.
- To attend all staff meetings prescribed by the head athletic coach during the season.
- To carry out specific duties designated by the head athletic coach.
- To recommend equipment and supplies needed for the implementation of a sports program.
- To recommend suggested disciplinary actions regarding players violating training rules and procedures.
- To foster among the athletes a desire to win, an attitude of good sportsmanship, personal pride, and pride for their school and community.
- To perform other duties related to the position of assistant athletic coach as requested by the high school principal and/or athletic director.OTHER INFORMATION:
ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE A CURRENT CO-CURRICULAR APPLICATION ON FILE AND MUST SUBMIT A SEPARATE LETTER OF INTEREST AND UPDATED RESUME FOR EACH POSITION IN WHICH INTEREST IS EXPRESSED. THE LETTER OF INTEREST MUST INCLUDE THE JOB NUMBER AND PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION NUMBER (PID).
PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO ALL EMPLOYEES OF LOUDOUN COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS.
OPEN UNTIL FILLEDAPPLY TO:
Department of Human Resources and Talent DevelopmentSALARY:
$3,966.00DAYS: FROM - TO -