National non-profit startup headquartered in Columbia, MD, serving local and regional training programs in the construction industry by providing technical support, instructor training events, disseminating trade technical materials, and facilitating curriculum development.
We are seeking an administrative assistant for our office in Columbia, MD. If you are dependable, organized, self-motivated, proficient with MS Office365 Suite, including MS Access, have some experience with desktop publishing, photography and/or creative writing, we wish to meet with you.
Support staff for national coordinator and Board of Trustees, responsible for filing, maintaining database, proofing and formatting monthly newsletter and general correspondence, maintaining website and social media content with technical assistance, organizing logistics for training events, and occasionally assisting with photography and videography projects.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Two years of clerical and administrative experience.
- Proficient with MS Office 365.
- Bachelor’s Degree or substantial job related college course work.
- Microsoft Office Specialist
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Experience with photography, videography, creative writing, blogging, website and social media content maintenance.
Qualified applicants should submit their resume and salary requirements as an MS Word document to: