5 days left
- Full Time
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Plans, prepares and presents lesson plans, assignments, and instructional materials to students in an appropriate fashion.
- Develops, selects and modifies instructional plans and materials to meet the needs of all students.
- Lectures, demonstrates and uses audio-visual teaching aids to present subject matter to students.
- Provides an atmosphere and environment conducive to the intellectual, physical, social, and the emotional development of children.
- Monitors appropriate use and care of equipment, materials and facilities.
- Maintains order and discipline in the classroom conducive to effective learning and supervises students in a variety of school-related settings.
- Keeps attendance and grade records as required by Board Policy/Administrative Regulation.
- Prepares, administers and corrects tests, and records results.
- Counsels pupils when academic and adjustment problems arise.
- Confers with parents and students regarding progress/problems of assigned students; arranges and participates in teacher-parent or teacher-student conferences as necessary.
- Serves on special committees.
- Attends and actively participates in staff/faculty meetings; and provides input regarding the planning of instructional goals, objectives and methods.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.