Temporary Substitute Teacher/Teacher Assistant
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Follow lesson plans, assignments, and instructional materials.
- Maintains order and discipline in the classroom conducive to effective learning and takes all necessary safety precautions to protect students, equipment, materials and facilities.
- Creates a classroom environment that provides for student involvement in the learning process.
- Enables each student to achieve learning objectives.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made on request to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.