Senior Programmer Analyst
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Performs detailed analysis and refining of system requirements.
- Meets with Systems Analyst and clients to determine program requirements for complex business needs.
- Designs user interfaces, output media, database and applications architecture.
- Translates system requirements into application software.
- Writes, tests, debugs, documents and maintains complex program code in source repository.
- Prepares data and conducts testing to assure software and system quality and functionality.
- Investigates the causes of system operation malfunction and implements solution.
- Keeps current on the latest trends in technology, including software, web development, and programming.
- Assists the team lead and manager in the mentoring of junior staff members.
- May serve as the team lead in the absence of the team lead.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made on request to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.