Sr. Manager, Business Development
7 days left
- Full Time
The Senior Manager, Business Development - VeriFide is responsible for maximizing product revenue growth by driving new sales for CAQH VeriFide – a new credentials verification organization (CVO) launched by CAQH. Individual must be able to identify prospects, conduct outreach, consultatively present VeriFide in order to close and contract for new business. Works closely with the Managing Director, Director of Business Development, other Sales Managers and the Account Management team to ensure a seamless, positive and professional experience for clients. Interacts with and is an integral part of a team of professionals dedicated to the achievement of client satisfaction, revenue generation and long-term growth in line with the CAQH Vision and Mission.
• Develop and execute outbound sales campaigns for CAQH VeriFide to national and regional health plans and other organizations requiring CVO services. This includes researching and identifying each category of users, developing target lists and conducting outbound prospecting tactics to sell VeriFide. The Senior Manager will be expected to conduct in person meetings and successfully manage complex sale through to close.
• Support and participate in the development of key sales tools to support the VeriFide sales process. Tools include presentation materials, marketing sheets, press campaigns and business case templates to help prospects compare the VeriFide solution to their existing solution.
• Develop subject matter expertise in CAQH ProView as the underlying data source for VeriFide. Recognizes opportunities for service enhancements through client and prospect feedback and communicates this input to Director of Business Development. Working with the Director of Business Development, provide input and feedback to product management regarding functionality and new planned product releases including pricing, contract requirements and implementation.
• Explain the CAQH organization and the advantages of CAQH Solutions in order to help prospects navigate CAQH and understand the value propositions of CAQH Solutions and the benefit to their organization. Includes seeking opportunities to cross sell solutions.
• Responds in an informed, timely and professional manner to inquiries and captures necessary information to fully understand and meet prospects' needs. Maintains accurate and detailed records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales and follow-up activities utilizing current Customer Relations Management (CRM) software to maximize return on investment and time.
• Operates independently to manage the sales funnel and takes care of own work, including all necessary follow up either with internal CAQH staff, or with external prospects. As appropriate, cross sells new services to existing clients.
• Manage inbound sales calls and mailboxes to ensure timely follow-up.
• Stays abreast of product development and industry trends in areas impacted by CAQH Solutions.
• Works closely with the Director of Business Development and other team members to develop individual goals and execute strategies and set goals for Inside Sales.
• Understands and is driven to exceed quarterly and annual sales goals individually, and contributes proactively to the overall success of the team.
• Present, attend and assist with CAQH conferences, meetings and sales webinars as needed.
• Performs other duties as assigned or needed.
• Requires up to 40%travel.
• Ability to conduct outbound sales campaigns to new prospects for solutions. Conduct formal in person and phone based sales presentations to executive level audiences to close sales.
• Exceptional interpersonal and telephone communication skills with the ability to sell, both new and existing services, at appropriate decision-making levels.
• Ability to listen actively, synthesize client or prospect needs and then present CAQH product solutions in a flexible and responsive manner.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks seamlessly without a decrease in quality. Strong attention to detail and the ability to follow up consistently to resolve concerns and ensure client satisfaction.
• Excellent organizational, prioritization and time management skills.
• Ability to experience negative results and yet retain and sustain focus, professionalism and enthusiasm for work and CAQH products over an extended period of time.
• Persistent and unafraid of asking for the business and closing the sale.
• Ability to interact, cooperate and work closely with all levels of internal and external colleagues.
• Ability to work independently and sustain high level of motivation and enthusiasm.
• Demonstrates a strong work ethic and desire to contribute individually, to the team, and to the organization.
• Fully proficient with current CRM software as well as Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Ten or more years of consultative sales experience, preferably in the healthcare and healthcare payer industry.
• Four or more years selling technology or technology-based solutions.
• Specific experience in Credentials Verification Organization solutions and/or provider data management preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree required.