Justice Federal Credit Union seeks a Teller to provide over-the counter transactions to members and promote Credit Union services.
Duties for this position include:
- Represents the Credit Union in a courteous, professional manner. Provides prompt, efficient and accurate service in processing transactions
- Attains and maintains knowledge of all Credit Union services to support cross-selling to all members
- Provides quality service while adhering to policies and procedures
- Is accountable for maintaining security measures at all times, including but not limited to negotiable instruments, member information, and computer system
- Completes transactions in a timely, accurate and courteous manner
- Balances teller drawer each day
- Makes management aware of information concerning suspicious accounts
Required knowledge and Abilities:
- Minimum of 1 years if cash handling, customer service, or credit union/banking experience preferred
- The ability to obtain government security clearance
Justice FCU offers a competitive salary and one of the best benefits package around that includes generous leave, 401k with excellent employer match, health, dental, and prescription coverage, tuition reimbursement, training opportunities, and more.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Good credit history and the ability to pass a security clearance are required. Visit www.jfcu.org for more information. EOE