The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for executing maintenance requests by diagnosing problems and making repairs and ensuring that service requests/work orders and repairs are made in a timely manner.
Qualified candidates MUST have the following experience:
- Must have 2+ years of experience in apartment building maintenance or related field.
- Must have reliable transportation and valid driver's license.
- Must have High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must know basic plumbing, appliance repair, electrical (when no license is required), drywall repair, carpentry, Pest control, Roofs and gutters maintenance/repair, painting...etc.
- Boiler operations.
- Must have the ability to handle hand and power tools properly and safely
- Must be able to read and comprehend standard operating procedures
- Must be able to perform at a high level in a fast-paced environment
Electro-Mechanical Technology or Maintenance school degree is desired.
NOTES: Applicants who do not meet the minimum requirements/qualifications will not be forwarded for review. Position requires weekend and possible holiday work. Position required "on call" schedule.