4 days left
- Full Time
The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for executing maintenance requests by diagnosing problems and making repairs and ensuring that service requests/work orders and repairs are made in a timely manner.
Qualified candidates MUST have the following experience:
- Must have 2+ years of experience in apartment building maintenance or related field.
- Must have reliable transportation and valid driver's license.
- Must have High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must know basic plumbing, appliance repair, electrical (when no license is required), drywall repair, carpentry, Pest control, Roofs and gutters maintenance/repair, painting...etc.
- Boiler operations.
- Must have the ability to handle hand and power tools properly and safely
- Must be able to read and comprehend standard operating procedures
- Must be able to perform at a high level in a fast-paced environment
Electro-Mechanical Technology or Maintenance school degree is desired.
NOTES: Applicants who do not meet the minimum requirements/qualifications will not be forwarded for review. Position requires weekend and possible holiday work. Position required "on call" schedule.
Apply for Maintenance Technician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly