6 days left
- Full Time
The Maintenance Supervisor will be responsible for executing maintenance requests by diagnosing problems and making repairs and ensuring that service requests/work orders and repairs are made in a timely manner.
Qualified candidates MUST have the following experience:
- Must have 3+ years of experience in 400+ units apartment building maintenance or related field.
- Must have High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must know plumbing, appliance repair, electrical (when no license is required), drywall repair, carpentry, Pest control, Roofs and gutters maintenance/repair, painting...etc.
- Boiler operations.
- Participate in a team environment safely.
- Must have the ability to handle hand and power tools properly and safely
- Must be able to read and comprehend standard operating procedures
- Must be able to perform at a high level in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to manage personnel and control maintenance budgets.
- Must have HVAC certification - only as allowed by law without EPA certification.
Electro-Mechanical Technology or Maintenance school degree is desired.
NOTE: Applicants WHO DO NOT meet the minimum requirements/qualifications will NOT be forwarded for review. Position requires weekend and possible holiday work,
Apply for Maintenance Supervisor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly