TS/SCI Cleared AppSense Profile Mgt Sys Engr - DC
1 day left
- Full Time
GDIT seeks a qualified candidate to design, test, upgrade and integrate core/shared Profile Management (Appsense/Thinapp) services.
Candidate will have experience with Appsense deployment, storage, Citrix user profiles, virtual desktops, ThinApp, MS – Active Directory, and group policy.
Scripting associated with Windows, UNIX and Linux systems is desired.
1. Performs complex systems development and design work that may include logic design, I/O design, firmware development, model formulation, manufacturing and development cost projections, computer architecture analysis and design, and analog or digital systems engineering.
2. Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.
3. Reviews completion and implementation of system additions and/or enhancements and makes recommendations to management and/or clients.
4. Plans and directs upgrades of operating systems and designs systems enhancements.
5. Develops documentation on new or existing systems.
6. Develops and directs tests to ensure systems meet documented user requirements.
7. Identifies, analyzes, and resolves system problems.
8. Provides system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance.
9. Determines system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
10. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced systems engineers and may have supervisory responsibilities.
11. Serves as liaison with clients, participating in meetings to ensure client needs are me t.
12. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
13. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
The contract requires 8 years of related systems engineering experience.
Candidate must have a DoD 8570 IAT level II certification prior to start. Security + preferred.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.