Clinical Research Specialist
The EMMES Corporation, organized in 1977, is a privately owned Contract Research Organization (CRO). Emmes is dedicated to providing statistical and epidemiological expertise, computer systems development, data management, study monitoring, regulatory guidance, and overall operational support to clients engaged in clinical and biomedical research. Emmes is seeking a Clinical Research Specialist to support all phases of clinical trials.
· Participates in study team meetings and Operations Center staff meetings
· Interacts with study site staff to obtain site specific regulatory documents
· Populates central IRB submission and applications
· Pre-populates documents and compiles study preparatory packets
· Creates site regulatory binders
· Compiles and maintains CRC regulatory shadow binders
· Provides general support to study related Operations Center activities
· Updates sites correspondence files for activated sites
· Coordinates material distribution to study sites
· Provides status reports to Protocol Specialist, Project Manager and Principal Investigator
· Bachelor's degree and related experience in health related field
· Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate and coordinate with internal and external clients and colleagues
· High attention to detail and change management is a necessity
· Excellent time management skills, prioritizing, problem solving, organization, decision-making, multi-tasking, diplomacy, planning, and g ood working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Emmes has an outstanding benefits package including: generous tuition reimbursement, professional development and training programs.
CONNECT WITH US!!
Follow us on Twitter - @EMMESCorp
Find us on LinkedIn - The EMMES Corporation
Emmes is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/M/F/D/V