Clinical Research Assistant
The EMMES Corporation, organized in 1977, is a privately owned Contract Research Organization (CRO) located in Rockville, Maryland. Emmes is dedicated to providing statistical and epidemiological expertise, computer systems development, data management, study monitoring, regulatory guidance, and overall operational support to clients engaged in clinical and biomedical research. Emmes is seeking a Clinical Research Assistant to support all phases of clinical trials.
- Participates in study team meetings and Operations Center staff meetings.
- Interacts with study site staff to obtain site specific regulatory documents.
- Populates central IRB submissions and applications.
- Pre-populates documents and compiles study preparatory packets.
- Creates site regulatory binders.
- Compiles and maintains CRC regulatory shadow binders.
- Provides general support to study related Operations Center activities.
- Updates site correspondence files for activated sites
- Coordinates material distribution to study sites.
- Provides status reports to Protocol Specialist, Project Manager and Principal Investigator.
- Coordinates with site staff to monitor data and protocol compliance.
- BS degree in medical/biologic or other health related fields preferred.
- High level of motivation to learn new skills and scientific concepts
- Strong appreciation for science and research.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate and coordinate with internal and external clients and colleagues.
- High attention to detail and change management is a necessity.
- Excellent time management skills, prioritizing, problem solving, organization, decision-making, multi-tasking, diplomacy, and planning.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Emmes has an outstanding benefits package including: generous tuition reimbursement, professional development and training programs.
CONNECT WITH US!!
Follow us on Twitter - @EMMESCorp
Find us on LinkedIn - The EMMES Corporation
Emmes is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/M/F/D/V