Paralegal Clerk to provide paralegal support to the lawyers within various Practice Groups within our firm.
- Maintain confidentiality of client information;
- Meet minimum 1,500 hour annual billable requirement;
- All members of the firm are encouraged to participate in our Global Citizenship program; and
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong writing and editing skills;
- Comfortable conducting internet-based research and UCC searches;
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational and communication skills (including client contact);
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Ability to work efficiently and solve problems in a fast-paced environment with and without direct supervision;
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects at one time; and
- Flexibility for overtime and willingness to travel.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS, AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience preferred;
- Paralegal certificate desirable.
- Must be able to lift 20 pounds.
Core hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., including lunch hour, with flexibility for overtime as needed.
This job description sets forth the authorities and responsibilities of this position and may be changed from time to time as shall be determined.
Hogan Lovells is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information or protected veteran status or other factors protected by law.