Sr. Subcontracts Administrator- Fast Growing Company
6 days left
This position internally supports a fast-growing federal government consulting firm. The company is very employee-centric and offers impressive benefits, including: a professional development budget for each employee ranging up to $10,000 annually, a competitive 401K match program, and extensive healthcare benefits that encompass company contributed dental plans and even pet insurance. This role offers room for growth and a path to Sr. Leadership.
- Perform cradle-to-grave subcontracts administration responsibilities.
- Draft nondisclosure, teaming, and subcontract agreements.
- Manage negotiations with subcontractors and issue pricing requests.
- Oversee a portfolio of subcontracts and perform modifications, purchase orders, vendor management, and file maintenance.
- Ensure compliance with all Federal laws in preparation for audits.
- 8+ years of consistent cradle-to-grave subcontracts experience in a federal consulting environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or an additional 4 years of experience.
- Full understanding of FAR and how the regulations relate to different types of subcontracts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Sr. Subcontracts Administrator- Fast Growing Company
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly