Sr. Subcontracts Administrator- Fast Growing Company
This position internally supports a fast-growing federal government consulting firm. The company is very employee-centric and offers impressive benefits, including: a professional development budget for each employee ranging up to $10,000 annually, a competitive 401K match program, and extensive healthcare benefits that encompass company contributed dental plans and even pet insurance. This role offers room for growth and a path to Sr. Leadership.
- Perform cradle-to-grave subcontracts administration responsibilities.
- Draft nondisclosure, teaming, and subcontract agreements.
- Manage negotiations with subcontractors and issue pricing requests.
- Oversee a portfolio of subcontracts and perform modifications, purchase orders, vendor management, and file maintenance.
- Ensure compliance with all Federal laws in preparation for audits.
- 8+ years of consistent cradle-to-grave subcontracts experience in a federal consulting environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or an additional 4 years of experience.
- Full understanding of FAR and how the regulations relate to different types of subcontracts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!