CASHIER, LEAD (FULL-TIME)
- We have an opening for a Full-Time CASHIER, LEAD position.
- Location: CBRE Valo Park, 7950 Jones Branch Drive, Mclean, VA, 22102. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday.
- Requirement: Cashier experience and excellent customer service skills preferred.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
At FLIK, our operating philosophy is centered on three essential factors: great food, great service and great people. A FLIK Family-Then & Now. Great Food and Great Service are only possible with Great People behind the scenes. FLIK's steadfast dedication to the training and support of our associates continues to nourish our vision and growth. Dedication, diligence, operational excellence and hands-on expertise are FLIK trademarks - only achievable through the work of our team of professionals. We embark on a relationship with every FLIK associate that provides, demonstrates and cherishes growth, education and ongoing mentoring - today and every day.
Full time associates at FLIK are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Maintains guest services in accordance with company standards. Expedites guest transactions and ensures guest satisfaction at the service desk. Controls all cash and media materials.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greets and acknowledges every guest; maintains solid product knowledge; and provides outstanding guest service.
- Oversees and authorizes guest returns, exchanges, merchandise credits, check authorization, charge sends, rain checks and discretion discounts (i.e. competitive, employee sales, etc.); assures the completion of all PoS transactions and the proper control of cash and media at PoS registers.
- Helps train cashiers and crosstrains other associates.
- Helps prepare daily deposits, change and media; some locations have access to safe combinations and keys.
- Ensures compliance of company policies, procedures and practices; supports loss-prevention efforts.
- Oversees the productivity, breaks and daily scheduling of cashiers; communicates performance issues to management.
- Maintains front-end supplies.
- Helps provide guest service, floor moves, housekeeping, display maintenance and merchandise replenishment as needed.
- Covers cashier shifts when call-offs occur.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.