Roll Welder I
6 days left
- Full Time
Headway Workforce Solutions is currently seeking a Roll Welder 1 for a 7+ month contract opportunity in North East, MD with our partner, an engineering and plant construction company for clients in the metals industry.Job Description
- Cleans and prepares surfaces to be welded.
- Performs welding processes on steel rolls using welding metals and metal alloys under direct supervision.
- Works from written/verbal instructions.
- May be required to perform light manual welding.
- Welds rolls according to engineering drawings and specifications under direct supervision.
- Other work may be assigned at Management’s discretion.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Certifications Crane/Forklift. Welding. In house training provided to obtain certifications.
- Driver’s license
- This is a 7+ month temp to hire position.
- Hours are 6pm to 6am.
Headway Workforce Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Headway Workforce Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.