Senior Subcontracts Administrator
Conducts negotiation and administration of government subcontracts.
Skills and Abilities
- Administer subcontracts, including negotiation, correspondence, documentation, certification, financial reporting, and product delivery for major contracts.
- Negotiates subcontract terms from proposal stage to project close-out in accordance with relevant regulations.
- Coordinates approval of negotiations of subcontracts with appropriate management staff.
- Modifies subcontracts and participates in vendor reseller agreement negotiations when required.
- Coordinates with program managers to ensure subcontract requirements are fulfilled.
- Reviews and approves subcontractor invoices.
- May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced subcontract administrators
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant subcontract procedures and practices.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Skills and Abilities
- Requires strong and effective communication (both written and verbal), and analytical skills. Working knowledge of the practices, procedures, and processes involved in subcontracts administration.Working knowledge of relevant laws, regulations, terms, conditions, and policies governing assigned contracts, including FAR, DFAR, TINA and CAS.Working knowledge of CPSR requirements.Effective administrative and organizational skills.The ability to obtain a security clearance if required
Ability to speak a foreign language
- Learn and work in procurement and financial systemsDisplay flexibility and willingness to perform as part of a teamWork independently in a fast-paced geographically dispersed environmentManage multiple prioritiesOther requirements include: Knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and various types of contracts, including FFP, CPFF, and IDIQ T&M Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills Interpersonal skills Oral and Written Communication Skills Negotiation Skills Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint