SUPERVISOR - FINANCIAL APPLICATIONS SPECIALIST (FAST) TEAM
- Holds a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Business Administration, or related field or equivalent experience
- Has successful experience in maintaining an ERP system such as Oracle, in addition to a working knowledge of applications ancillary to the ERP, as well MSOffice, etc.
- Has strong knowledge of best practices related to maintaining and support of ERP systems
- Has the ability to effectively deliver and communicate information in a variety of settings and to diverse audiences, throughout all levels of an organization
- Has demonstrated experience supervising personnel and has the professional and personal characteristics necessary for working effectively with school division employees and within the community
The FAST Team Supervisor is responsible for providing oversight, management, and supervision of the financial and human resource elements of the LCPS Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System. This includes all financial modules in addition to Oracle Payroll, Time & Labor, Advanced Benefits and related employee self-serve components. This position will be responsible to work directly with internal and external stakeholders that work within the ERP system. This position will provide vital support to the current implementation of the ERP system and continued development of post go-live support for ongoing needs.
Other finance applications supported will include the Student Activity Fund finance application - School Funds Online (SFO), Purchase Card Payment Manager and managing all work tickets through resolution that are associated with these financial applications. Training is another component that involves the development, writing/editing training and informational materials to maintain up-to-date learning management library available for users. Plan activities to deliver informational materials in various forms to present information in a form and at a level suitable for the intended audience. These information materials may be for internal or external dissemination.RESPONSIBILITIES:
Experience in the functional resources management to include systems management experience. Duties include but are not limited to overall management of tasks, functional configurations and training, transition, maintenance and system access responsibilities. Provides supervisory direction for personnel performing tasks, including review of work products for correctness, adherence to the functional design concepts and standards, and for progress approved schedules.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects or tools; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is regularly required to see, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch or bend and may be required to lift up to approximately 25 pounds.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST SUBMIT A LETTER OF INTEREST AND UPDATED RESUME FOR EACH POSITION IN WHICH INTEREST IS EXPRESSED. THE LETTER OF INTEREST MUST INCLUDE THE JOB NUMBER AND PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION NUMBER (PID).
THIS POSTING WILL REMAIN OPEN UNTIL THE POSITION IS FILLED.APPLY TO:
Department of Human Resources and Talent DevelopmentSALARY:
Administrative Position, Level 3
Salary Range: Refer to
12 Month Position (Prorated), 8 hours per day
DAYS: FROM - TO -