Contracts Support Assistant - TS/SCI required
Performs a variety of general administrative tasks in support of the contracts function.
* General office management support, such as logistical support, typing, document review for content and format, filing, files maintenance, photocopying, scheduling meetings/rooms, and calendar management.
* Maintain hard copy original contract files, conformed copy, and electronic copy within the NRO 's Electronic Procurement Exchange (EPX) Studio contract writing system
* Distribute contracts documents to internal and external parties
* Maintain office files within Windows NT environment
* Assist with invoice processing
* Develop tracking systems for action items and other areas as necessary
* Prepare minor contract modifications and associated supporting documentation for actions such as funding, award fee, period of performance extension, and administrative modificati ons
* Prepare reports as directed by the CO, Team Chief or Senior Contracting Officer
* Prepare and submit expired contracts into the contract close-out (i.e., Settlements) process
* Assist with briefing charts
* Report suspected instances of fraud and other legal offenses
1. Performs various administrative duties in support of the contracts function.
2. Processes contract deliverables and preliminary quotes.
3. Maintains deliverables database and files, and prepares reports as needed.
4. Maintains financial data on contract delivery orders.
5. Performs clerical tasks such as copying, faxing, filing, answering phones and data entry.
6. Answers routine inquiries, and refers complex questions to appropriate contracts staff members.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
8. Requires a High School Diploma or GED.
9. 1-3 years of related administrative experience.
* Ability to work within a customer oriented environment and provide quality service
* Ability to participate productively as a contributing member in a team environment
* Ability to communicate effectively and concisely using a variety of styles and techniques appropriate to the audience
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and standard computer applications
* Display a high level of initiative, effort, and commitment towards completing assignments in a timely manner.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.