Director, Talent Acquisition
* Evaluates recruiting efforts to continually improve and simplify the process to enhance the customer experience and quality of talent brought into the organization
* Develops and evaluates recruiting tactics and initiatives that support our employment brand
* Develops made-to-order recruitment strategies that address specific needs of positions and utilize creative sourcing techniques to find and attract top talent.
* Identifies and selects media, technological and social solutions that support talent acquisition strategy
* Provides leadership guidance and oversight to screening and selection processes in evaluating potential candidates
* Manages full cycle recruitment process for candidates, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate and hiring manager experience, to include: screening applicants, scheduling interviews, debriefing candidates, presenting and negotiating offers.
* Designs and implements metrics that evaluate all talent acquisition programs and initiatives across the organization
* Maintains candidate activity in the iCIMS applicant tracking system/database and track key recruiting analytics to provide regular status reports to hiring managers and leadership
* Builds applicant source by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, social media, and internet sites
* Provides oversight to an employee referral program. Develops ways to engage employees to be our employment brand ambassadors
* Understands the affirmative action goals for the organization and initiates programs that attract candidates that will meet those objectives
* Develops and implements diversity recruitment strategies and participate in applicable national and industry recruiting conferences
* Oversees compliance to all regulations that impact the hiring and selection process
* Leads team to be business partner with hiring managers to develop strategies, understand needs for positions and the culture of the department
* Manages vendor relationships
* Responsible for the direct sourcing and recruitment of senior level and challenging positions
* Bachelor's Degree in a related business discipline or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
* 12-15 years of related recruiting management experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.