Assistant Community Manager - Frederick, MD
Assistant Community Manager
Grady Management Inc., one of the area's leading property management firms is seeking a full-time Assistant Community Manager for a brand-new LEED and Energy Star luxury 160-unit residential community in Frederick, MD. This is a great opportunity for a goal oriented and personable professional.
You will be involved in all aspects of day-to-day operations, including:
- Resident relations
- Rent loss control
- Leasing apartments
- General day-to-day community management, including rent collections, coordinating apartment turnovers, coordinating service requests and supervising staff.
An ideal candidate will have:
- At least two to three years of experience
- Previous experience with accounting in property management a strong plus
- Strong computer skills required, including MS Office and accounting knowledge.
- Working knowledge of OneSite software a plus.
Working knowledge of fair housing rules and regulations is a must, and some weekend work is required.
Competitive Pay and an Excellent Benefits Package offered, including health, dental, vision, RX, life, LTD, 401(k) and PTO.
East of Market
100 Holling Drive
Frederick, MD 21701
Fax - (301) 637-5687