Customer Care Manager
The Association for Talent Development (ATD), is the world’s largest association dedicated to those who develop talent in organizations. These professionals take the knowledge, skills, and abilities of others and help them achieve their full potential. We are currently seeking a Manager for our Customer Care group.
Lead customer care department and initiatives, manage call center operations, and supervise staff.
- Lead customer service team to best practice level
- Proactively identify ways to improve the customer experience organization-wide
- Identify organization-wide issues and partner with staff to solve problems
- Analyze customer care data and make recommendations to improve department effectiveness and customer experience
- Manage daily operations of call center
- Establish processes, documentation, and job aids for effective operations and business continuity
- Ensure quality assurance in customer interactions via phone, help tickets, and chat
- Supervise customer care staff
- Design and deliver ongoing learning and development for staff.
Bachelor’s degree required. Minimum of three years of related experience in call center management. People management and leadership experience important. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
ATD provides an outstanding compensation and benefits package. Located within blocks of the King Street metro in Old Town, ATD helps with transportation costs (parking is free).
We appreciate all of our applicants, but are unable to return phone calls and emails requesting details on the status of applications or the position. Applicants who bypass the recruitment process are not considered.
ATD is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Race/Gender/Disabled/Veterans), and encourages all qualified applicants to apply.
Join the world’s largest association dedicated to those who develop talent in organizations and make a difference in your world.