Floater-Assistant Community Manager
- Full Time
Floating Assistant Community Manager
Baltimore and Washington Metropolitan Surroundings
Grady Management Inc., one of the metro area's leading property management firms, is seeking a Floating Assistant Community Manager to work throughout the Baltimore and Washington Metropolitan area.
You will be involved in all aspects of day-to-day operations, including:
- Resident relations
- Rent loss control
- Leasing apartments
- General day-to-day community management, including rent collections, coordinating apartment turnovers, coordinating service requests and supervising staff.
An ideal candidate will have:
- At least two to three years of experience
- A valid driver’s license and safe driving record
- Previous experience in accounting for property management a strong plus
- Strong computer skills required, including MS Office and accounting knowledge
- Working knowledge of OneSite software a plus.
Working knowledge of fair housing rules and regulations is a must, and some weekend work is required.
Competitive Pay and an Excellent Benefits Package offered, including health, dental, vision, RX, life, LTD, 401(k) and PTO.
Grady Management, Inc.
8630 Fenton St. Suite 625
Silver Spring, MD 20910
Apply for Floater-Assistant Community Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly