Assistant Community Manager - Hillside, MD
Assistant Community Manager
Grady Management Inc. one of the area's leading property management firms is seeking an Assistant Community Manager with two to three plus years of experience to work at Fox Club Apartments, a 250+ unit community located in Hillside, MD.
You will be involved in all aspects of day-to-day operations, including:
- Resident relations
- Rent loss control
- Leasing apartments
- General day-to-day community management, including rent collections, coordinating apartment turnovers, coordinating service requests and supervising staff.
An ideal candidate will have:
- At least two to three years of experience
- Previous experience with accounting in property management a strong plus
- Strong computer skills required, including MS Office and accounting knowledge.
- Working knowledge of OneSite software a plus.
Working knowledge of fair housing rules and regulations is a must, and some weekend work is required.
Competitive Pay and an Excellent Benefits Package offered, including health, dental, vision, RX, life, LTD, 401(k) and PTO.
1935 Brooks Drive, #204
Hillside, MD 20743
Fax : 301-736-3197