Experienced Human Resources Analyst
Sparks Group has partnered with a massive hospitality company who is seeking an experienced and dependable Human Resources Analyst. This individual will be responsible for supporting any business goals for the clients of this company and will be reporting to the Director of HR Consulting. Are you someone with strong communication skills and a passion for HR? Apply now!
- Organizes and communicates presentations and organizational charts to deliver to support business initiatives
- Partners with global departments such as benefits, compensation and payroll daily
- Develops project plans, conducts research and analysis, compiles reports
- Manages spreadsheets by entering data, analyzes company information and makes any recommendations to make sure job descriptions, salaries, etc. are consistent
- Conducts HRIS audits to make sure everything is up to date
- BA/BS required
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to contain complete confidentiality
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Word and PowerPoint
- Hospitality industry is a plus
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!