Organized and Creative Scheduling Coordinator
2 days left
Are you a “People Person” with the desire to work in an office environment yet enjoy casual dress? Do you have retail, restaurant, call center, receptionist or any direct customer interaction experience? If so, we may have the opportunity you are looking for in Frederick, MD. Communicate with candidates to qualify and schedule them for paid events. This is a great opportunity for someone who has transferable “people/service skills” and the desire to work in an office. We WANT to speak with you! Submit your resume via the link and then please CALL 301-663-0130 for immediate consideration.
- Contact eligible candidates via phone and email that have already pre-registered to participate in paid events, webinars, studies, surveys etc. You are NOT asking them for money nor conducting the actual study. They get paid to participate in the study and you would be the one qualifying them and scheduling them for it.
- Deliver world class service utilizing articulate and professional demeanor
- Desire to work a set full time 40 hour a week- 8 hours a day schedule with no lunch deducted. 9am – 5pm
- Ability to utilize tech savvy research skills while simultaneously satisfying customer’s needs
- Recent, related customer interaction experience reflected on current resume whether face to face or on the phone
- Excellent phone etiquette with strong service skills
- MS Office computer proficiency is required
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment while maintaining a “customer centric” focused mindset
Qualified candidates should send their resume via the link and then call Sparks Group for additional details. 301-663-0130. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group! Ensure you call as the second step in the submittal process!
Apply for Organized and Creative Scheduling Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly