DoD Facility Planner
1 day left
- Full Time
Our Chantilly, VA, office is seeking an experienced manager to lead facility planning and programming projects for Department of Defense (DoD) clients. Core responsibilities include client engagement, team management, technical leadership, quality assuranceFacility Planning/Programming Manager for DoD projects. Includes client engagement, team management, technical leadership, quality assurance, & business development.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Bachelors or Masters degree in engineering, planning, science, or a related discipline.
- Ten years experience in the facility planning and engineering field.
- Five years experience planning military construction (MILCON), minor construction (MINCON), and special projects for the Navy and/or other DoD organizations.
- Extensive experience with the following military planning tools and documentation:
- DD Form 1391 documentation developed using Electronic Project Generator (EPG)
- Economic analyses developed using Econpack
- Basic Facility Requirements (BFRs) developed in accordance with Unified Facilities Criteria (UFC) 2-000-05N, Facility Planning for Navy and Marine Corps Shore Installations
- Cost estimates prepared using DoD unit cost factors and parametric cost estimating software (e.g., PACES, SUCCESS, RSMeans)
- DD Form 1391 supporting documentation, including site investigation reports (SIRs), concept studies, equipment lists, LEED checklists, project readiness index (PRI) checklists, environmental checklists, and site plans
- Knowledge of the Navy’s MILCON Team Planning and Programming Process (MTP3), DoD planning regulations and standards, and related siting considerations for military planning (e.g., explosives safety, environmental requirements).
- Experience leading planning charrettes, working with DoD clients, and presenting to and engaging with military leadership.
- Exceptional communication skills, technical writing skills, and attention to detail.
- Experience with area development and master planning a plus.
- Relevant professional certification (e.g., AICP, P.E.) a plus.
ERG offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits, including health and dental insurance, life insurance, long-term disability, educational benefits, FSAs, a generous 401k plan, profit sharing, an EAP, paid overtime, paid vacation and holidays, sick leave, and more. For more information about ERG, please visit www.erg.com. An EOE/M/F/Vet/Disability.