Assistant Marketing Manager, e-Products
The Assistant Marketing Manager, E-Products, is responsible for assisting in the development, coordination, execution, and administration of strategic marketing plans in support of APA databases and electronic resources.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required, with a concentration in marketing or business. Experience in publishing or information industry is highly desired.
- 3 to 5 years of marketing experience required, particularly to include experience in advertising, direct mail and email marketing, social media, web marketing, copywriting, promotion response tracking, and budget expense tracking
- Strong organizational and communication skills are a must.
- Assist in the development, coordination, and execution of strategic promotional marketing plans to meet electronic product marketing objectives and goals.
- Serve as a primary contact to advertising/media representatives for communication of advertising insertions, delivery of artwork, and coordinating the department’s advertising schedule.
- Responsible for invoice processing and related budget reconciliation for the department, reporting on promotional spending on an ongoing basis.
- Assist in the creation and execution of promotional plans in support of the electronic product presence at APA-attended conferences and exhibits, traveling to and staffing exhibit booths as required.
- Other duties as assigned
The American Psychological Association, located at 750 First St NE, Washington D.C., was named a 2014 recipient of the Washington Post Top Workplace. It is metro accessible from the Red Line.
Qualified candidates must apply online through APA’s applicant system and attach a cover letter and resume specifying your salary requirements. Applications that are submitted without both documents are considered incomplete and will not be reviewed for consideration. Once your application is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email. Please make sure to check your Spam folder if you do not receive an email from us.
The American Psychological Association is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected categories covered under local law