Service Center Quality Analyst
Analyzes service needs and performs research and functional analysis using performance information to drive service improvements.
- Analyzes current service center operations and performance data to identify service improvement opportunities.
- Performs technical assessments aimed at improving client systems supporting service quality in a contact center environment.
- Performs functional allocations to identify tasks and their inter-relationships.
- Researches, identifies, and recommends resources required to support service improvement projects.
- Recommends specific improvements to processes and tools based on analysis.
- Develops new service quality processes or updates existing processes to meet client needs.
- Generates recommendations in the form of technical briefings, reports, and other major documents provided to senior level client personnel.
- Consults with clients and stakeholders to determine optimum service model.
- Identifies emerging relevant technologies that may result in improvements to current processes and systems.
- Writes and updates project documentation including system procedures, presentations, and training materials.
- Conducts functional validation testing of service quality systems.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to those supporting the quality function, both internal and client.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Experience being the primary owner of a service quality system required; hands-on experience implementing a service quality system preferred.
- Experience using Genesys tools such as Genesys Quality Management or Genesys Interaction Recording strongly preferred.
- Capability to perform quantitative service center performance analysis is required.