Software Developer with Polygraph
Researches; designs; develops and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software.
1. Designs and codes software components; units; and modules that meet product specifications and development schedules.
2. Performs systems modeling; simulation; and analysis.
3. Tests and debugs assigned components and units.
4. Participates in large system and subsystem planning.
5. Collaborates with hardware engineers on machine characteristics that affect software systems and works with them to resolve incompatibilities.
6. Writes and updates technical documentation such as user manuals; system documentation; and training materials.
7. Troubleshoots problems and provides customer support for software operating systems and application issues.
8. Advises hardware engineers on machine characteristics that aff ect software systems; such as storage capacity; processing speed; and input/output requirements.
9. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
10. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science; Engineering or a related technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education; technical training; or work/military experience.
5-8 years of related software development experience.
Required: One year of experience in the development software applications; using programming languages relevant to the work performed across the IT enterprise.
* C# Visual Basic for Applications
* SQL database design with the following: A. Sybase B. MS SQL Server C. MS Access D. Oracle E.
* .Net development experience
* Understanding Lotus Notes development using Lotus Script G.
* Web development experience (i.e. Joomla; HTML; Sharepoint)