Change Manager - TS/SCI Required
* Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing computer systems.
* Performs systems development and design work that may include logic design, I/O design, firmware development, model formulation, manufacturing and development cost projections, computer architecture analysis and design, and analog or digital systems engineering.
* Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.
* Participates in the upgrading of operating systems and design of systems enhancements.
* Provides input for documentation on new or existing systems.
* Develops and conducts tests to ensure systems meet documented user requirements.
* Identifies, analyzes, and resolves operating/hardware system problems.
* Provides system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance.
* Determines system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
* Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
* Participates in special projects as required.
* Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
* 2-5 years of related systems engineering experience.
* The Adept Support and Change Manager System Integrator provides a total system perspective including a technical understanding of relationships, dependencies, and requirements of hardware and software components.
* Is knowledgeable in life cycle support, including maintenance, administration and management.
* Creates, drafts, and views program documentation, generates formal review documentation, and participates in system and program reviews.
* Participates in formal and informal reviews to determine quality.
* Must be able to track project studies, plans, action items, etc.
* Ensures coordination and information flow between programs within the organization.