TS/SCI Cleared Enterprise Monitoring Systems Engineer
GDIT seeks a qualified TS/SCI Cleared Principal Systems Engineer to assist with design, implementation, and integration of an enterprise monitoring tool offering network and system faults, real-time health display visualization and stakeholder event notification. Candidate will participate in the development of network and system display trends, monitoring, documentation, standards, policies, processes and strategies for the enterprise.
1. Perform complex systems development and design work that MAY include logic design, I/O design, firmware development, model formulation, manufacturing and development cost projections, computer architecture analysis and design, and analog or digital systems engineering.
2. Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.
3. Reviews completion and implementation of system additions and/or enhancements and makes recommendations to management and/or clients.
4. Plans and directs upgrades of operating systems and designs systems enhancements.
5. Develops documentation on new or existing systems.
6. Develops and directs tests to ensure systems meet documented user requirements.
7. Identifies, analyzes, and resolves system problems.
8. Provides system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance.
9. Determines system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
10. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced systems engineers and may have supervisory responsibilities.
11. Serves as liaison with clients, participating in meetings to ensure client needs are me t.
12. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
13. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
The contract requires 8 years of related systems engineering experience.
Candidate must have a DoD 8570 IAT level II certification prior to start. Security + preferred.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.
With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.