Graphics Designer - Pentagon - Current TS/SCI is required
Get in on ground floor to this exciting new contract working at the Pentagon!
Chosen individual will work with a team of graphics design specialists responsible for designing materials for intelligence briefing products, official events, functions, Agency exhibits/displays, certificates, signage, and briefings.
* Utilize current graphic design technology and software applications to produce graphics and illustrations for use in technical publications, marketing materials, websites, and other visual communications media.
* Prepares illustrations from concept to actual output. May use drawings, sketches, models, and/or written and verbal instructions.
* Selects styles and sizes of type, lay out material, and perform related tasks.
* May participate in the design and creation of videos using computer and video equipment.
* May prepare storyboard(s) for use in video or computer presentations.
* Prepare notes and instructions for printing.
* Maintain current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
* Participates in special projects as required.
Actively Funded Position. Apply Today or send resume (NOTE: Please list Job/Requisition ID# in subject line of email)
Must have TS/SCI security clearance and some experience using Adobe Photoshop, Framemaker or Illustrator, Microsoft Publisher and Corel Paintshop Pro or Draw etc..
**Work Hours -- Monday - Friday from 3:30 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.**
* Bachelor's Degree in commercial art, fine art, or a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
* The contract requires 4 years of related graphic design experience.
* Proficiency with Macintosh and PC based computer platforms, as well as graphic design applications, such as Adobe Create Suite 6 or later, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, Acrobat, InDesign, DreamWeaver, and MS Office.
* Experience with MAPublisher, ARCGIS, HTML5 coding and 3D design and printing preferred.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.