Maintenance Technician - Cockeysville, MD
Grady Management Inc., one of the area's leading property management firms, is seeking a Maintenance Technician for Hunt Club Apartments, a 480-unit apartment community located in Cockeysville, MD. The ideal candidate will have experience with carpentry, appliance repair, plumbing, apartment turn-over and punch-out, along with strong customer service skills.
- Ensure condition of community grounds are clean, safe, and cleared of any debris, trash or weather related matters.
- Proactively fix and repair items as identified and as reported by residents.
- Participating in all maintenance projects and after-hours emergency work.
- Troubleshooting appliances and other technical issues.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bilingual (English / Spanish) a plus
- A valid driver’s license with reliable transportation to be used onsite on a daily manner.
- 18 + months of experience in apartment maintenance.
- HVAC Certification and CFC type II preferred.
- Must be responsible for taking calls for after hour emergency maintenance, including nights and weekends.
- Ability to use a computer
Competitive Pay and an Excellent Benefits Package offered including Health, Dental, Vision, RX, Life, LTD, 401(k) and PTO.
2 Garston Court, Apt# A
Cockeysville, MD 21030
EEO M/F/D www.gradymgt.com