Enthusiastic and Caring Customer Service Representative
Are you a “People Person” with the desire to work in an office environment? Do you have retail, restaurant, call center, receptionist or any direct customer interaction experience? If so, we may have the opportunity you are looking for in Frederick, MD. Communicate with clients and provide a professional yet empathetic ear as you respond to their questions. This is a great opportunity for someone who has transferable “people/service skills” and the desire to work in an office. The extensive paid classroom training provided to learn a new computer system along with your desire to assist others, may result in a path to a career and a bright future awaits. We WANT to speak with you! Submit your resume via the link and then please CALL 301-663-0130 for immediate consideration.
- Process routine to complex transactions on-line, researching and resolving routine to moderately complex account inquiries
- Refer products, account maintenance, report generation, and project work
- Deliver world class service
- These opportunities offer a set full time 40 hour a week- 8 hours a day schedule.
- Ability to utilize tech savvy research skills while simultaneously satisfying customer’s needs
- Recent, related customer interaction experience reflected on current resume whether face to face or on the phone
- Excellent phone etiquette with strong service skills
- MS Office computer proficiency is required
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment while maintaining a “customer centric” focused mindset
- Paid classroom training for selected candidates
Qualified candidates should send their resume via the link and then call Sparks Group for additional details. 301-663-0130. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group! Ensure you call as the second step in the submittal process!