Coordinator, Membership & Marketing
5 days left
- Full Time
The Coordinator of Membership & Marketing is a dual role supporting administrative functions of the Membership and Marketing departments. Under the direction of the Associate Director, Membership and Engagement, the incumbent coordinates the recruitment and engagement functions of the Membership department. The role has a dotted line of accountability to the Director of Marketing for monitoring the production and the life cycle of marketing campaigns.
What you'll bring to the job:
- BA/BS degree preferred and 2-4 years' association, healthcare or non-profit experience, preferably in membership or marketing;
- Excellent organization, copy writing, and editing skills;
- Diplomacy, tact and emotional intelligence;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with Abila/netFORUM or other AMS products a plus; ability to learn new technology as required;
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, meet deadlines and work well under pressure;
- Exceptional customer service skills and ability to communicate written and verbally with members and leaders;
- Proven track record of effective teamwork, both internal and external, in dealings with members and collaborators.
We believe in and empower our staff. We know that with our investment in their growth, they have an even greater potential to contribute to our organization. Our core values embody the character and culture of our staff – they guide our decision making, interactions and how we serve our members. As an organization, we are committed to: demonstrating responsible stewardship, treating one another with trust and mutual respect, supporting work life balance, sustaining an inclusive environment, and fostering an environment that encompasses communication, service, collaboration, results & innovation.
What you'll own:
- Work with the Associate Director, Membership Recruitment and Engagement, implements and tracks membership recruitment and retention print, email and web campaigns.
- Support the onboarding process; welcoming, orienting and engaging members, including new member phone calls and new member webinars.
- Work with the Associate Director, Membership Recruitment and Engagement, coordinate the Society Membership Booth at ENDO, CEU/EBR and external exhibits.
- Ensure membership pages on endocrine.org are continuously updated and communicate the value of membership and information on current membership promotions.
- Analyze lapsed member surveys, report statistics and trends.
- Coordinate the Society’s List Rental program for both in-house member list and ENDO pre/post registration lists.
- Assist the Membership team with special projects as needed.
- Coordinate product orders from warehouse, packing all materials for shipping (including marketing related items, books, journals, booth display, literature display) work with shipping company on outbound and inbound shipping, reconcile products into the warehouse and return items into in-house storage. Creates follow up forms and collects info. from staff, coordinates follow up meetings.
- Create project requests, monitor production schedules, work with in-house design and digital team to gain approvals, finalize production and ensure that all facets of a campaign have been implemented.
- Take ownership of updating, managing, and reporting the comprehensive marketing schedule to the Membership/Marketing teams and adjusts as needed.
- Maintain and update website copy for Membership, Meetings and online store pages on endocrine.org.
- Implement marketing activities for ENDO, CEU and external exhibits including documenting the plan for each exhibit show, fulfilling promotions and products to sell, requesting product orders for shipping, ordering giveaways, creating/coordinating collateral and signs, coordinating marketing materials in preparation for shipping, communicating goals to onsite exhibit staff.
- Coordinate ENDO Photographer Schedule.
What you'll do well:
- Work cooperatively with others to achieve common goals. Ability to effectively work and complete assignments in group settings by listening and responding appropriately to other team members, offering support, conferring with team members about their concerns, expressing disagreement constructively and works towards solutions that all team members can support.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and consensus building skills required to work collaboratively with others to achieve common goals;
- Effectively prioritize and execute tasks and meets deadlines;
- Demonstrate exceptional organizational skills, including attention to details and accuracy;
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with members by listening to the member and understanding and responding to identified needs;
- Exhibit a high level of customer service and identifies ways to improve service procedures/levels within own position.
What you'll get out of it:
- Working with a staff that has passion for our mission, believes in one another and has fun.
- The chance to work in an environment that empowers staff to take informed risks and create new programs and services.
- A chance to contribute in a fun job with room to make it your own.
- A strong and competitive salary and benefits package that focuses on your well-being and financial health.
Endocrine Society offers a convenient downtown DC locationwithin walking distance of Farragut North/Farragut West andFoggy Bottom Metro stations. Qualified candidates interested in a purposeful work environment, competitive salaries andexcellent benefits, including a generous TIAA-CREF retirement plan with 10% employer contribution. Qualified candidates should submit resume and cover letter with salary requirements.
When applying to this position, you will be directed to an external job application site hosted by ADP. If you are a first-time user, please register for your unique login information before applying for this position.