Specialist, Digital Marketing
Under the direction of the Digital Marketing Manager, the Specialist, Digital Marketing will be responsible for executing marketing campaigns across various digital tools and platforms involving website content, social media, and email marketing. Incumbent is also responsible for reporting on status of campaigns and specific marketing outcomes.
What you'll bring to the job:
- Four-year Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field or equivalent education and work experience.
- 3-5 years’ experience working with digital marketing channels and with website management.
- Proficiency in marketing automation and Real Magnet.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once.
- Excellent communication skills.
We believe in and empower our staff. We know that with our investment in their growth, they have an even greater potential to contribute to our organization. Our core values embody the character and culture of our staff – they guide our decision making, interactions and how we serve our members. As an organization, we are committed to: demonstrating responsible stewardship, treating one another with trust and mutual respect, supporting work life balance, sustaining an inclusive environment, and fostering an environment that encompasses communication, service, collaboration, results & innovation.
What you'll own:
- As a key member of our team, assist with developing and executing digital campaigns and engagement strategies that support marketing, communications, and membership retention and recruitment.
- Understand the Endocrine Society’s brand and product lines, and apply the knowledge to implement digital marketing strategies that promote awareness and generate leads.
- Assist with the development and implementation of email marketing campaigns; disseminate regular e-newsletters.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of target audiences and segmentation.
- Serve as content editor within our CMS, Sitecore.
- Manage the organization’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, including responding to postings and to engage and grow our followings online. Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread our brand, our content, and links.
- Maintaining analytics, metrics and digital campaign reporting.
What you'll do well:
- Effectively prioritize and execute tasks and meets deadlines;
- Organize work, set priorities, and determine resource requirements; determine necessary sequence of activities needed to achieve goals.
- Possess, acquire, and maintain the technical/professional expertise required to do the job effectively and to create member/customer solutions.
- Work cooperatively and collaboratively with others to achieve common goals. Ability to effectively work and complete assignments in group settings by listening and responding appropriately to other team members, offering support, conferring with team members about their concerns, expressing disagreement constructively and works towards solutions that all team members can support.
What you'll get out of it:
- Working with a staff that has passion for our mission, believes in one another and has fun.
- The chance to work in an environment that empowers staff to take informed risks and create new programs and services.
- A chance to contribute in a fun job with room to make it your own.
- A strong and competitive salary and benefits package that focuses on your well-being and financial health.
Endocrine Society offers a convenient downtown DC locationwithin walking distance of Farragut North/Farragut West andFoggy Bottom Metro stations. Qualified candidates interested in a purposeful work environment, competitive salaries andexcellent benefits, including a generous TIAA-CREF retirement plan with 10% employer contribution. Qualified candidates should submit resume and cover letter with salary requirements.
When applying to this position, you will be directed to an external job application site hosted by ADP. If you are a first-time user, please register for your unique login information before applying for this position.