RN, In Home Assessments (Long Term Contract)
Position Details: Perform In Home Assessments for DC residents. These recipients have applied for Personal Care Assistants and the services will help to keep them from entering Skilled Nursing Facilities. (RNs will NOT be performing Home Care). RN's WILL conduct scripted questionnaires to assess the level of need to qualify for the requested care.
- (Full-Time=40 hours per week Monday-Friday 8am-5pm Full 8 hr shifts
- Dependable transportation is required. Mileage reimbursement is available after 1st patient visit each day. (Weekly mileage reports are required to be submitted by RNs)
- Client will provide: Laptop, Cell phone, Mileage Reimbursement, Paid Training
- Paid Training/Orientation will take place at a Metro accessible location downtown DC.
- Contract hourly training rate: $37.71, (Covers 4 paid days of orientation).
- Compensation: $100 per assessment after orientation. (Goal=3 assessments/day)
- Active DC License
- 3+ years of clinical experience (Med/Surg, ER, Rehab, Skilled Nursing, and/or Home Health)
- Must have valid Driver's License
- Clean Drug Screen and Background Check required
- Must have reliable transportation
- Bilingual Spanish/English a HUGE Plus
All candidates must be computer savvy with advanced Word & Excel skills along with experience emailing & texting from a Smartphone. Computer testing is required.