RN - Medical Practice
Premier Internal Medical Practice is seeking a top notch RN to join their busy team. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work Monday-Friday and rotating evenings & Saturdays once a month.
- Performs a variety of patient care and administrative activities to assist providers.
- Assist in the delivery of primary health care and patient care management.
- Prepares patients for examination and treatment by taking the patient’s history and vital signs
- Instructs patient in basic testing requirements
- Supplies provider with necessary forms and information to accomplish visit
- Prepares exam and treatment rooms with necessary instruments
- Set up for sterile procedures
- RN BSN from accredited college
- Current/unencumbered VA License
- 1-2 years’ experience in a medical office practice or hospital setting; experience in Primary Care practice preferred
- CPR required
- Knowledge of primary care office
- Knowledge of examination, diagnostic, and treatment procedures
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Ability to react in emergent situations
- Knowledge with previous EMR programs Athena preferred