Service Integration Architect III - TS/SCI Required
* Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing computer systems.
* Performs complex systems development and design work that may include logic design, I/O design, firmware development, model formulation, manufacturing and development cost projections, computer architecture analysis and design, and analog or digital systems engineering.
* Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.
* Reviews completion and implementation of system additions and/or enhancements and makes recommendations to management and/or clients.
* Plans and directs upgrades of operating systems and designs systems enhancements.
* Develops documentation on new or existing systems.
* Develops and directs tests to ensure systems meet documented user requirements.
* Identifies, analyzes, and resolves system problems.
* Provides system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance.
* Determines system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
* Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced systems engineers and may have supervisory responsibilities.
* Serves as liaison with clients, participating in meetings to ensure client needs are met.
* Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
* Participates in special projects as required.
* Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
* 8-10 years of related systems engineering experience.
* Skills in Configuration Management required.
* CM and Data Management will be performed as an integrated, standardized function across the program.
* Support the Enterprise Configuration Management (CM) and Data Management effort by identifying, documenting, aggregating, controlling, maintaining and auditing attributes of CIs, throughout their lifecycle.
* Support development, documentation and improvement of standardized CM processes and procedures.
* DOD 8570 - Security + CE
* ITIL V3 Intermediate.
Work Schedule - Day shift.