Service Integration Architect I - TS/SCI Required
* Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing computer systems.
* Performs systems development and design work that may include logic design, I/O design, firmware development, model formulation, manufacturing and development cost projections, computer architecture analysis and design, and analog or digital systems engineering.
* Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.
* Participates in the upgrading of operating systems and design of systems enhancements.
* Provides input for documentation on new or existing systems.
* Develops and conducts tests to ensure systems meet documented user requirements.
* Identifies, analyzes, and resolves operating/hardware system problems.
* Provides system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance.
* Determines system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
* Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
* Participates in special projects as required.
* Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
* 2-5 years of related systems engineering experience.
The Multi-Source Integrator (MSI) Technical Data Package (TDP) effort includes collaborating with internal and external service providers to develop a set of service integration artifacts capturing the ‘bid-to’, ‘build-to’, and ‘operate-to’ processes, interfaces, and interrelationships required to effect the MSP construct.
* Support includes delivery of a set of Contract Data Requirements List items (CDRLs) documenting this effort as well as ongoing maintenance and support of this documentation.
* Desired skills include customer focus, effective writing ability, attention to detail.
* DoD 8570 - Security + CE
* ITIL V3 Foundation
Work Schedule - Day shift.