Integration Practitioner - TS/SCI Required
* Provides configuration management support to assigned projects.
* Analyzes complex engineering change proposals to determine the effect on the overall system.
* Ensures configuration identification by reviewing design release documents for completeness, proper authorizations, and system updates.
* Performs various audits and documents results.
* Monitors subcontractors and vendors to ensure that the applications of customer standards and requirements for the statement of work are properly implemented.
* Develops configuration and data management documentation based on program requirements.
* Participates in design reviews, audits, scheduling, budgeting, etc.
* Identifies requirements and coordinates the development and implementation of computer based configuration/data management systems and related support.
* Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff members.
* Participates in special projects as required.
* Bachelors Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training or work experience.
* 5-8 years of related configuration management experience.
* Skills in Configuration Management required.
* CM and Data Management will be performed as an integrated, standardized function across the program.
* Support the Enterprise Configuration Management (CM) and Data Management effort by identifying, documenting, aggregating, controlling, maintaining and auditing attributes of CIs, throughout their lifecycle.
* Support development, documentation and improvement of standardized CM processes and procedures.
* DoD 8570 - Security + CE
* ITIL V3 Foundation
Work Schedule - Day Shift