Sr Business Administrator - TS/SCI w/Polygraph Required
General Dynamics Information Technology is currently seeking a highly skilled Sr. Business Administrator who will be able to perform a variety of administrative duties in support of our Customer.
The candidate will perform; but will not be limited to; the following responsibilities:
* Serve as the primary liaison between the designated Senior Executive manager; other Senior Executive managers; other managers; and staff.
* Manage the workflow of multiple critical issues within a continuously adapting scheduling for the assigned Senior Executive; cognitive of the criticality; sensitivity; and confidentiality of the issues both internally and externally within the customer's organization; Congress; other Intelligence Community organizations; and the private sector.
* Maintains an awareness of internal structural levels and hierarchy within the organization by being cognizant of internal and external executive interrelationships; styles and methods of operations.
* Performs a comprehensive range of direct executive office support for a designated Senior Executive.
* Maintains a schedule of appointments that involves determining the importance of the issues for each meeting and following protocol procedures for contacting principals.
* Anticipates and researches topics that are of interest to the Senior Executive and prepare background books and/or talking points papers; as needed.
* Monitors and coordinates systemic impacts of email for action items and gleans items from staffing meetings and weekly reports that require action; creates a system to generate reminders of completion deadlines.
* Assists and relieves the assigned Senior Executive of a variety of complex executive office support functions involving contact and exposure to highly critical; sensitive; and confidential information.
* Drafts and prepares non-routine letters; memos; documents; and various reports requiring comprehensive knowledge of customer's methods; policies; regulations; procedures; and organization for the Senior Executive's signature.
* Answers phones; places; screens; and refers calls to appropriate resources; takes messages and follows-up accordingly to ensure adequate resolution of issues and concerns.
* Prepares for visitors by initiating or passing any needed security clearances and escorts visitors as needed.
* Researches and prepares background information and/or talking points papers; as needed on the meeting attendees and/or topics of interest for the meeting.
* Disseminates the executive's schedule to appropriate staff and acts as liaison between the Senior Executive and others.
* Receives; sorts; and screens incoming mail; categorizes and prioritizes response needed. Uses initiative to prepare responses for signature and to assemble background information from a variety of sources.
* Summarizes lengthy correspondence; highlighting keys issues; topics or sentences; follows up to ensure proper and timely action taken as needed.
* Develops and maintains accurate records and file management systems.
* Makes appointments; travel arrangements; and itineraries; assembles or ensures that packets of information or briefing materials are prepared. Accurately prepares expense statements. Assists and informs Senior Executive of problems that arise during absences.
* Maintains an efficient office environment; may include assisting in the ordering of supplies; arranging for the repair of office equipment; initiating the installation of new software; or participating in the planning and implementation of office renovation projects.
* Position requires active Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph clearance.
* Bachelor's Degree; or equivalent degree; in a directly related field of study.
* Greater than 10 years of administrative support experience; performed as a mid to senior level Executive Assistant with the majority working within the Intelligence Community or with the customer specifically.
* Ability to work a flexible schedule determine by work assignments that may require extended hours.
* Ability to obtain extensive knowledge of the customer; the Intelligence Community; and other government agencies and other inter-relationships; Ability to obtain extensive knowledge of customer and Intelligence Community regulations; policies; and unique
* Extensive knowledge of protocol, precedence, organizational rules, regulations, and policies.
* Extensive knowledge of MS Office Suite applications and other current computer applications, internal transactional applications, and the Internet.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.