Sr Systems Administrator - TS SCI req'd
As a fully competent specialist, establishes complex operational databases, software configuration control and system interfaces for computer systems assigned. Maintains file servers, network access; documents, analyzes and troubleshoots system anomalies to ensure optimum equipment performance. Prepares system for operational use and support operational tests.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Competent to work at a high technical level on all phases of information systems operations
* Good communication skills; shows tact, effective listening skills and follow through
* Provides technical guidance and leadership to staff with less experience
* Have a general understanding of TCP/IP networks
* Detail oriented and organized; able to understand information systems and ensure accuracy of work
* Have a limited knowledge on DNS, DHCP and Active Directory
* May need to review the work of others and be able to detect errors or needed modifications
* Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
Education and Certification Requirements
* 5-8 years of directly related experience in systems administration and analysis.
* MCTS or equivalent Certification required
* ITIL v3 Certification preferred
* DoDI 8570.01m Certification required
* Security + Certification is required