- Full Time
1. Designs and codes software components, units, and modules that meet product specifications and development schedules.
2. Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.
3. Tests and debugs assigned components and units.
4. Participates in large system and subsystem planning.
5. Collaborates with hardware engineers on machine characteristics that affect software systems and works with them to resolve incompatibilities.
6. Writes and updates technical documentation such as user manuals, system documentation, and training materials.
7. Troubleshoots problems and provides customer support for software operating systems and application issues.
8. Advises hardware engineers on machine characteristics that affect software systems, such as storage capacity, processing speed, and inpu t/output requirements.
9. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
10. Participates in special projects as required.
11. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
* 2. 5-8 years of related software development experience.
* Comprehensive knowledge of software engineering principles, methods, and techniques.
* Knowledge of the associated hardware, software, and equipment.
* Professional certification in one or more specific technologies may be required, depending on job assignment.
* Experience working in an Agile Software Development Environment.
* Experience in DevOps environment
* Familiarity working in Cloud environment
Other preferred skills;
* JMS; IBM MQ, TIBCO EMS
* XML; Schemas, XSLT, JDOM
* CI, Automated Builds - Jenkins
* Linux/Unix/Solaris command line
* Linux/Unix/Solaris system administration
* Unix/Bash/Python scripting
* TIBCO; BusinessWorks, BusinessEvents, ActiveSpaces
* TCP/IP and networking understanding