Operations Associate Analyst - TS/SCI Req'd
1. Provides analytical and technical support to projects involving training, tactical/operational documentation, military systems design or other efforts requiring military operations expertise.
2. Researches, identifies, and makes recommendations about resources required for task execution and completion.
3. Gathers, processes, and analyzes operational data.
4. Assists with the testing and development of new systems or updates to existing systems to meet client needs.
5. Identifies and recommends emergent relevant technologies that may result in improvements to current processes.
6. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
* Maintains a virtual operations bridge between the Service Center and the Enterprise Operations Center.
* Prepares daily network availability briefing s, charts and reports.
* Assists in maintaining situational awareness
* Process network lockdowns
* Monitors commercial carrier network views for outages and service degradations.
* Provides data collection support to the incident manager.
* Coordinates planned maintenance and corrective maintenance with commercial carrier and affected clients.
* Documents contractor personnel call outs and attempts to identify coverage.
* Creates, develops, reviews, and maintains SOPs, checklists, CONOPS and other process documention to ensure consistent performance of duties across all shift working PODs in EMOC.
* Possible shift work involved.
* Bachelors Degree in a related technical or military discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work/military experience.
* Must possess appropriate, current DoD Information Assurance (IA) Certification to be considered for employment; either valid CompTIA Security+ CE OR CCNA-Security certification. Security+ CE Certification preferred. In addition, must attain the required DoD 8570 Computing Environment (CE) Certification within six (6) months of Hire Date.
* Requires successful completion of poly.
* 0-2 years of related experience supporting military operations.