Systems Architect - TS/SCI req'd
* Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing computer systems.
* Performs expert-level systems development and design work that may include logic design, I/O design, firmware development, model formulation, manufacturing and development cost projections, computer architecture analysis and design, and analog or digital systems engineering.
* Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.
* Acts as a subject-matter expert to multiple tasks and/or programs.
* Reviews completion and implementation of system additions and/or enhancements and makes recommendations to management and/or clients.
* Plans and directs upgrades of operating systems and designs systems enhancements. 6. Identifies, analyzes, and resolves system problems.
* Determines system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
* Serves as a technical team or task lead.
* Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced systems engineers and may have supervisory responsibility.
* Serves as liaison with clients, participating in meetings to ensure client needs are met.
* May provide expertise to multiple projects and tasks.
* Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
* Participates in special projects as required.
1. Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
2. Masters degree preferred.
* 15-20 years of related systems engineering experience.
* Java Development experience required
* DoD 8570 certification required: CISSP or CASP