Retail Sales Associate
Experienced sales associates for their DC store.
The Sales Associate is responsible for generating sales and building customer relationships in our newly renovated store in Washington, D.C. We are seeking eager and dynamic fashion-forward Sales Associates who demonstrate high degrees of fashion proficiency and excellent customer service. Sales Associates will be responsible for not only selling luxury apparel but continuing the client experience beyond the initial sale to build wardrobes and solidify long term “personal buying” relationships. All Sales Associates will be responsible for maintaining the visual and housekeeping standards of the store. This will include the receiving of products, floor/window merchandising and assistance with small housekeeping needs.
- Yearly inventory requirements
- Active clienteling through various mediums including social media
- Client database maintenance
- Trunk show prep and fulfillment
- Attending designer product knowledge meetings
- Prior experience in luxury retail sales is preferred (2-5 years)
- A sales driven, goal oriented ambitious individual
- Have a positive, high energy, friendly, outgoing and engaging personality.
- Interest in investing in the client experience and patiently cultivating the relationship
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player
- Ability to work Saturdays and weekdays until 6pm
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to stand on your feet for long periods of time
Base + commission + possible annual bonus
Health Insurance, 401k & paid vacation and sick leave