- Performs a variety of complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of one or more high profile contract programs.
- Develops plans, including budgets and schedules, and monitors tasks to meet contractual/project requirements for assigned program(s).
- Establishes and defines program plan requirements and directs or performs in-depth studies to determine optimum program plans.
- Monitors and reports performance against plans to ensure that contractual, cost, and schedule objectives are met.
- Interacts regularly with high-level customers and other industry representatives to ensure conformance to customer requirements.
- Performs business development activities.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced employees, and may have supervisory responsibility.
- Serves as a team or task leader.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
5-8 years of related finance or business analysis experience.
- Provide expertise to support the customer service management functions and interface directly with customers.
- Provide education on services, support analysis of service usage and needs, capture service feedback, customer needs, and requirements.
- Status service commitments, schedules and milestones.
- Assist in preparing and formatting training materials and briefings for delivery to customers.
- DoD 8570 (Security+ CE)
- ITIL V3 Foundation.
Work Schedule - Day Shift. #CJPOST#DPOST
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.