TOP SECRET Cleared A/V Support Technician
7 days left
- Full Time
- This may include: in-room audio operator, running of cables, front-of-house and monitor control, backline, stage lines (bands, etc.), rigging audio systems, placing lavaliere microphones on speakers and/or performers, microphone-running, management of wireless-microphone frequencies and other duties assigned.
- Familiar with digital/analog mixing consoles, wireless microphone units, parametric equalizers, audio recording devices and send/receive audio feeds for outside sources.
- Must be able to construct and dismantle projection screens as well as video monitor stands. Route video signals to recording hardware, projectors, LCDs and various other mediums.
- Familiar with the setup, wiring and timing of the video systems. The Video Technician also color-match and shade cameras. Familiar with the operation of professional media playback systems, with a complete understanding of Video Teleconferencing systems, Playback Pro and other digital playback systems. Are also proficient in the setup and operation of switchers, such as the Barco, Folsom Screen Pro, and Analog Way.
- Minimum of 2 years of AV/VTC experience.
- Excellent knowledge of A/V equipment functions and usage.
- Excellent computer skills with knowledge of Mac & PC operating systems.
- Excellent skills in PowerPoint and Keynote programs.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to give instructions about operating A/V equipment.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to plan and manage work responsibilities under time constraints, without direct supervision.